Here I go... I finally figured out how to get my camera to talk to my computer and now they are friends! I have so many things that I want to post about I really don't know where to start! But here are some random pics that I have taken with my wonderful new camera...
Isaac watching the big boys playing soccer
Christian's last soccer practice was a game between Kids and Parents... They kept score, but I don't remember who ended up winning.
"GOOOOOOO, Wildcats!"
Isaac discovering the wonderful world of squirt guns!
Jakob - "The Ultimate Squirt Gun Fighter..."
"Are you friend or foe?"
"Friend."
Goofy Face
Isaac cleaning up after playing with squirt guns turns into mud puddle splashing...
Jake, always the clown in the room!
1 comment:
YIPEE!!! new pictures! Erica will be so excited!
My fav is the one of Isaac watching the soccer game - I can just feel his intensity in watching what was going on.
But a close second is him climbing into the box with C&J - I love watching siblings play together.
Only 2 more days! Jenn
Post a Comment