After what seemed like weeks, Christian finally lost his top tooth! When it first was loose, Christian wanted to use pliers to yank it out. But once it started hurting when he wiggled it, that plan went out the window. The last few days his gums started looking funny and I could see the other tooth bud coming in behind it... So today we were at the park and Chrisitian wanted to take Isaac down the slide. At the bottom of the slide, Isaac's head came back and bonked Chris in the mouth, knocking that tooth right out! At first Chris was scared and didn't like the blood, but then the excitement hit! Here he is pointing at the hole in his head!
Now he is writing a letter to the Tooth Fairy asking to keep his tooth... He is also wondering, "What am I going to get from the Tooth Fairy?" ;0
1 comment:
So waht did he get from the TF? I have given Erica a quarter for each year she is (=7 quarters). And she always asks to keep her tooth so I have let her. She still believes in the TF - I LOVE it!
YIPPEE Chris! Love you - Auntie Jenn
p.s. I heard Samantha has CALLED the TF before - maybe you should see if you could do that!
Post a Comment